This application also has a feature to add friends through the use of QR codes, by line id, and by shaking phones simultaneously.
A new joint venture named Line Plus Corporation, also based in Japan, develops overseas markets.
At launch the majority of Line Plus shares were held by the newly created Line Corporation (60%) with the remaining shares (40%) held by its Korean parent NHN Corporation.
Over 3 million members from over 133 countries, practicing 115 languages!
Find a partner at the online community and practice your second language (any language) with a native speaker who is learning your language.
It also can share photos, videos and music with other users, send current or any specific location, voice audio, emojis, stickers and emoticons to friends.
User can see a real-time confirmation when messages are sent and received or use a hidden chat feature, which can hide and delete a chat history after a time set by the user.
It lets multiple applications access the physical webcam directly without conflict. Split and add effects to physical webcam directly with no virtual webcam needed; 2.
compatible with Many Cam,you Cam,camfrog, Skyp, MSN..., Camfrog, ICQ, AIM, Movie Maker... Add virtual webcam automatically for users have no webcam device. Compatible with Many Cam,you Cam, Webcam Max, Skype, MSN, Camfrog, ICQ, AIM, Movie Maker. Use a image file or video file as webcam stream source 5. Gor Media.com]Split physical webcam directly with no fake webcam needed, it will not add a fake webcam to user's machine, users needn't to select a virtual webcam while they using the webcam; Add effects to friends while video chatting with Skype.
Line Corporation, based in Japan, continues to develop Internet resources such as Line, the Naver Japan search portal, and the Livedoor ISP and blog platform.
Games, including those for the Line Game brand, remain under the auspices of Hangame Japan.
Users can also change their Line theme to the theme Line provides in the theme shop for free or users can buy other famous cartoon characters they like.